The scientific journal TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT publishes peer-reviewed original scientific and review articles on all aspects of transport development.
Pursuant to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 1188 dated 24.09.2020 (Appendix 5), the journal is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine (category "B") in the field of economic and technical sciences (051 – Economics, 073 – Management, 133 – Industry engineering, 271 – River and sea transport, 275 – Transport technologies (by type)).
The journal is included in the international scientometric database Index Copernicus International (Republic of Poland).
The editorial office receives and registers the DOI for articles.
THEMATIC SECTIONS OF THE MAGAZINE
- INDUSTRIAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING;
- RIVER AND SEA TRANSPORT;
- TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGIES (BY TYPE).
The editorial board of TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT magazine invites students, graduate students, doctoral students, applicants, young professionals, teachers, scientists and other stakeholders to cooperate.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF MATERIALS
To publish the article in № 4(11) for 2021, it is necessary to fill in the certificate of the author (link) by October 22, 2021 inclusive and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, prepared in accordance with the specified requirements.
All articles are reviewed internally anonymously and checked for plagiarism. After receiving confirmation from the editorial board that the article has been accepted for publication, details are provided for the payment of the publication fee.
Be sure to send a scanned (photographed) receipt of payment for the publication of a scientific article. The cost of the publication is 800 UAH (up to 12 pages inclusive). Each additional page is paid separately in the amount of 40 UAH The publication fee covers the costs of editing articles, layout and printing of the journal, as well as mailing the journal to the authors.
Sample design of the name of electronic files: Ivanov_article, Ivanov_receipt.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ARTICLE
1. Language of publications: Ukrainian, English.
2. The volume of the article - from 12 to 20 pages (A4 format (297 × 210), margins: left - 25 mm, right, top and bottom - 20 mm), typed in Microsoft Word;
3. The entire text of the article, bibliographic list, annotations, etc. are printed in Times New Roman font, size - 14 pt, interval - one and a half; paragraph indentation - 1.25 cm.
4. If the article contains tables, formulas and (or) illustrations, they should be compact, have a title, text font - Times New Roman, size - 12 pt. Tables and illustrations should not be larger than the width of the page.
5. Mathematical formulas must be carefully checked and clearly printed. Formulas are submitted using the built-in MS Equation formula editor. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be appropriate. Figures and tables on album pages are not accepted.
6. The article must have the following structural elements:
- UDC index (in the upper left corner of the page);
- the rubric of the magazine;
- surname and initials of the author / authors (not more than 3 authors), scientific degree, academic title, position, place of work, city, country, ORCID; title of the article; annotation and keywords (in two languages – Ukrainian and English).
! Annotations – not less than 1800 characters each. Annotations should have structural elements: Introduction, Purpose, Results, Conclusions. Key words: 5–10 words;
- the text of the article;
- list of references.
! The list of references must contain at least 10 sources. The titles of the works are placed in the order of mention in the text. References in the text are given in square brackets.
The bibliography consists of two blocks (regardless of the language of the article):
Literature. These are sources in the original language, prepared in accordance with the national standard of bibliographic description DSTU 8302: 2015. If available, the DOI is indicated.
Shibaev OG, Onishchenko SP, Koskina YO Substantiation of an effective variant of technological and commercial conditions of delivery of foreign trade cargoes. Transport development. 2018. № 1 (2). Pp. 78−88. doi: 10.33082 / td.2018.1-2.08
References. These are the same sources, but in English, prepared in accordance with the international standard of bibliographic description APA.
The names of Ukrainian and Russian-language sources are translated into English, and in parentheses - by transliteration *.
Shybaiev, O.H., Onyshchenko, S.P., & Koskina, Yu.O. (2018). Rationale of effective option for technological and commercial terms of delivery of international trade cargoes [Obhruntuvannia efektyvnoho variantu tekhnolohichnykh ta komertsiinykh umov dostavky zovnishnotorhovelnykh vantazhiv]. Transport Development, 1 (2), 78−88. doi: 10.33082 / td.2018.1-2.08 [in Ukrainian].
MANDATORY ELEMENTS OF A SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE
Introduction, which substantiates the relevance of the research topic.
Problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks.
Analysis of recent research and publications, which initiated the solution of this problem and on which the author relies, highlighting previously unresolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted.
Formulation of the goals of the article.
Presentation of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results.
Conclusions and prospects for further research in this area.
EXAMPLE OF A SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE
КОНКУРЕНЦІЯ КУРНО ПРИЗВОДИТЬ ДО ПРОСТОРОВОЇ ДИФЕРЕНЦІАЦІЇ
к.е.н., доцент кафедри «Підприємництво і туризм»,
Одеський національний морський університет, Одеса, Україна,
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2627-9463
Вступ. У багатьох роботах було отримано, що олігополісти Курно... Мета. Дана стаття розширює аналіз стандартної моделі просторової дискримінації з конкуренцією Курно … Результати. Було отримано, що для досить високого транспортного тарифу у фірм існує рішення… Висновки. У цій статті ми показуємо, що ... (не менше 1800 знаків)
Ключові слова: лінійне місто, конкуренція Курно, агломерація, диференціація, транскрітична біфуркація.
COURNOT COMPETITION YIELDS SPATIAL DISPERSION
PhD, Associate Professor of the Department „Entrepreneurship & Tourism”,
Odessa National Maritime University, Odessa, Ukraine,
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2627-9463
Introduction. A lot of works suggests that Cournot... Purpose. This paper extend the analysis of the standard model of spatial discrimination with Cournot... Results. It was obtained that for a high enough transport tariff the firms have a decision... Conclusions. In this paper we show that… (не менше 1800 знаків)
Key words: linear city, Cournot competition, agglomeration, dispersion, transcritical bifurcation.
Текст статті … [1, c. 794].
1. Аnderson S.P., Neven D.J. Cournot competition yields spatial agglomera-tion. International Economic Review. 1991. No 32. pp. 793–808.
1. Anderson, S.P. & Neven, D.J. (1991). Cournot competition yields spatial agglomeration. International Economic Review, 32, 793–808.
Editorial Board of the Scientific Journal "Transport Development"
Address: Odessa National Maritime University,
street Mechnikova, 34, Odessa, 65029, Ukraine
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 08: 00-17: 00 (except holidays)
Tel.: + 38 (098) 512 40 70